FRIDAY, JULY 03
– Best of Black Work
– Best of Abstract / Geometric
– Best of Friday
SATURDAY, JULY 04
– Best of Realism
– Best of Mandala / Ornemental
– Best of Saturday
SUNDAY, JULY 05
– Best of Japanese / Oriental
– Best of Show
– Best of Sunday
– You can register at the office, at the hall entrance. First come, first served.
– Entries are limited to 30 contestants per category.
– All exhibits must be made during the weekend of the convention.
– To participate in the “Best of Day" categories, the tattoos MUST have been started and finished the day of the contest, during the opening hours of the convention.
– To participate in the “Best of Show" category, the tattoo MUST have been worked on during the three days of the convention.
– To participate in Best of Realism (or Color – Graphic – Black & Gray… etc), the tattoo has to be presented at registration to ensure that they are in the correct category. If there is no project, the tattoo artist must make the registration himself.
– The tattoo artist's name can NOT be revealed at the time of the registration or presentation in presence of the jury. The tattoo artist will be called on stage at the award ceremony, if he wins, to receive his prize.
– ONLY the work of PRESENT tattoo artists (as in present with a booth) can enter the competition. If the tattoo artist is not present at the convention, the entry will be automatically disqualified. The prize will then be awarded to the next entry in the ranking established by the jury.
– In no case shall the members of the jury be approached before the contest by an artist, a participant or any other person wanting to influence the votes.
– Any breach of these rules will lead to disqualification by the jury and / or the management of the event.
This page gets updated regularly.